Guitar Hero Van Halen Setlist and Release Date Revealed
Woo hoo! Guitar Hero Van Halen hasn’t been forgotten and is eventually coming out. I was really looking forward to it dropping at its original date here in August 2009. Now it’s coming out just days before Christmas — December 22nd. What a weird release date. But regardless, I’m psyched for this one’s release!
Here’s the official list:
* “Ain’t Talkin Bout Love” by Van Halen
* “And The Cradle Will Rock” by Van Halen
* “Atomic Punk” by Van Halen
* “Beautiful Girls” by Van Halen
* “Cathedral” (solo) by Van Halen
* “Dance The Night Away” by Van Halen
* “Eruption” (solo) by Van Halen
* “Everybody Wants Some” by Van Halen
* “Feel Your Love Tonight” by Van Halen
* “Hang ‘Em High” by Van Halen
* “Hear About It Later” by Van Halen
* “Hot For Teacher” by Van Halen
* “Ice Cream Man” by Van Halen
* “I’m The One” by Van Halen
* “Jamie’s Cryin” by Van Halen
* “Jump” by Van Halen
* “Little Guitars” by Van Halen
* “Loss Of Control” by Van Halen
* “Mean Street” by Van Halen
* “Panama” by Van Halen
* “Pretty Woman” by Van Halen
* “Romeo Delight” by Van Halen
* “Running With The Devil” by Van Halen
* “So This Is Love” by Van Halen
* “Somebody Get Me A Doctor” by Van Halen
* “Spanish Fly” (solo) by Van Halen
* “Unchained” by Van Halen
* “You Really Got Me” by Van Halen
* “Come To Life” by Alter Bridge
* “White Wedding” by Billy Idol
* “First Date” by blink-182
* “Space Truckin” by Deep Purple
* “Best Of You” by Foo Fighters
* “Double Vision” by Foreigner
* “Stacy’s Mom” by Fountains of Wayne
* “Pain” by Jimmy Eat World
* “Painkiller” by Judas Priest
* “The End Of Heartache” by Killswitch Engage
* “Rock And Roll Is Dead” by Lenny Kravitz
* “I Want It All” by Queen
* “Sick, Sick, Sick” by Queens of the Stone Age
* “Master Exploder” by Tenacious D
* “Safe European Home” by The Clash
* “Pretty Fly For A White Guy” by The Offspring
* “Semi-Charmed Life” by Third Eye Blind
* “Dope Nose” by Weezer
* “The Takedown” by Yellowcard
I still wish the Hagar era and Michael Anthony were both represented! I’m still holding out that some Hagar-era DLC will come out down the road, but highly doubt it.
Leave a Reply
- Another pissed customer said: What’s a fair amount for concession for contractor...
- tapps said: Just as I had put on my jogging gear, my 305 refus...
- Lee Waller said: They also install a wooden Finance around my house...
- Elize said: You are a STAR! Sorted problem out, thank you!!...
- @nshylanski said: This kid is amazing #phenom http://t.co/CBQrSUYFi0...
- Jakob said: Thanks for the advice to reset the unit. It fix...
- Worker Productivity: Sweet Spot Is 40 Hours a Week
- Gran Fondo With Friends - Oak Ridge, NC
- Internet Get Your News Ticker-Style with Retickr
- My Little Zazzle Store
- How Your Passwords Are Stored on the Internet (and When Your Password Strength Doesnâ€™t Matter)