Love this cartoon from xkcd. We’ve all spent time in both our personal and professional lives spending more time trying to make something more efficient than it would take to just do it the way you’ve always done it:
Posts Tagged ‘Humor’
Been posting a lot of videos to Keefer Madness this week. Lots of gems here at the beginning of April.
Anyway, I guess this is where Huey Lewis has been lately. Love this Funny or Die video nod to American Psycho starring Huey Lewis and “Weird Al” Yankovic, two of my favorites from my childhood, and still to this day.
Fellow Apple fans should find this as funny as I did. By now, I’m sure you’ve seen the iPad Mini commercials playing “Heart and Soul.” This riffs on that commercial and concept.
Pretty amusing IMHO.
Just wanted to share one of my all-time favorite moments from the No Agenda Show, my favorite podcast that makes my work commute a breeze, especially in the morning.
Next time you hear someone saying, “That’s a great question,” I guarantee you’ll hear John C. Dvorak’s voice
Hat tip to Ben for finding this one:
I’m a fan of all things carbon fiber — or at least I thought I was. Maybe it’s just bikes and other vehicles. Apple has long been rumored to be working on carbon fiber for enclosures for one or more products, but not like the stuff on this list. Not at all.
Love this list of things that don’t get enhanced by carbon fiber — quite the opposite:
In a series of daily post, it looks like I’m sharing nothing videos. Sorry, but these are all relevant to me and my life and interests. They’re also quick and easy to post.
This one is all about cycling and cyclists. Funny, but almost entirely true.
- Lee Waller said: They also install a wooden Finance around my house...
- Elize said: You are a STAR! Sorted problem out, thank you!!...
- @nshylanski said: This kid is amazing #phenom http://t.co/CBQrSUYFi0...
- Jakob said: Thanks for the advice to reset the unit. It fix...
- Charlie said: Like everybody says, its MADDENING when it happens...
- Netty said: I was convinced my Garmin 305 was dead and gone - ...
- Worker Productivity: Sweet Spot Is 40 Hours a Week
- Gran Fondo With Friends - Oak Ridge, NC
- Internet Get Your News Ticker-Style with Retickr
- Bicycle Advocacy The Right Way
- Paris-Roubaix is Insane